Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wedding Pics

We've had many requests to see wedding pics, so here's a few highlights (if you're not on Facebook). Finally 9 months later - can you believe that?! Now we've been married 9 months.

Starting with some adorable kids . . .



And an adorable photographer!
Kissy Kissy!

Our niece Ashley helping out without being asked to! What a wonderful flower girl!
KISSY! KISSY! Again . . .


A Sneak Preview caught Rusty off-guard!







Rusty's sister, Briana, died her hair in our wedding colors special for this day!

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

Kelsi, your hair looked amazing that day. I mean, YOU looked amazing, but I was really loving the hair.

Erin said...

Your dress is so origional and so elegant. I want another close up of just the dress. It looks like a beautiful wedding. Thanks for posting pictures for those of us that didn't get to be there. I'm Rusty's cousin by the way. Aunt Denise sent me the link so I could check out all your adventures.

Doran & Jody said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. What a beautiful bride!!
And Rusty, you clean up pretty good too.