Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Blog Posts

We published a bunch of new posts - as you can see, we finally had time to add some pictures while waiting for our Tibet permit, but they posted out of order. The best viewing order for making sense reading & chronologically is:
  1. Chinglish
  2. Everest Base Camp Training
  3. Huashan Mountain Photos
  4. Huashan Love Lock
  5. The Bar & The Gold Medal
  6. Terracotta Warrior Photos
  7. Pingyao Picture
  8. Beijing Pictures
  9. More Mongolia Photos

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Your pictures are too small. I can hardly see them. You may want to click the option for enlarging them when you upload. Your travels look great! I have some friends who lived in Shanghai for six months. She has a lot of the same pictures. I wanted to go visit her so bad. Someday I will make it to China and Tibet. Good for you guys. I am so happy for you.